WELCOME TO PINNACLE DOG SPORTS
In order to keep this facility looking beautiful, clean and new, we all
need to follow the rules below. Please
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. All dogs must be kept on leash both inside and outside of the
building unless running a course.
2. No barking/unruly/aggressive dogs will be
permitted in class.
3. All dogs will be crated or x-penned in the small
agility room on
rubber matting. No one
is to crate on the field turf.
4. Please place all water bowls on the rubber
matting, not on the
5. If using Pinnacle crates, please clean the crate
after use – spray
and paper towels are provided.
6. In order to keep our turf clean, we are asking
that on rainy or
snowy days, you bring a change of shoes. Dry shoes can be used
to run on the turf.
7. Dog potty area – is in the back, on the hill only; do not cross
the grassy area in front of the parking-that is not Weston
Boy dogs – there is a pee stump in the potty
use; please do NOT use the sides of the building.
b) Everyone is expected to clean up after his/her
– no exceptions.
Anyone not cleaning up will get one warning –
charge of $10.00. Second warning – don’t make me go
Dogs are NOT permitted to pee on the shrubs in
the building; there are only 8 suites in this unit…Pinnacle
two of them. We do not want owners of
other suites to dislike us or complain.
8. Dogs relieving themselves on the turf due to
negligence of owner
will be charged $10.00 towards professional cleaning.
9. Puppy Classes – owners need to take puppies out
relieve themselves at least 2-3 times during the hour.
and/or pop will be available in the refrigerator at
50 cents each.
students must sign a release form good for one year.
: While we
want to be fair to everyone, because of the turf and padding underneath,
bitches in season may not attend classes during their season. We have an active sub list for the Masters
classes and Helen
can supply this for your assistance in finding a sub for
your spot. Also, please note that the
pole in the middle of the floor is not a pee pole. Please do not allow your male dogs to relieve
themselves on it for any reason.
Thanks for your help in keeping Pinnacle Dog Sports clean and safe.